Chubb Recruitment News 2023 | Chubb Fresher Hiring for Research Associate position in Bangalore location. Any Graduate candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Chubb
Role: Research Associate
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Chubb Recruitment News 2023
- The Research associate role will involve monitoring, investigating, and reporting trends across multiple industrial sectors and market segments to evaluate specific known and trending emerging risks and unknown risks that may negatively impact one or more Chubb product lines.
- Areas of research will include a global focus on political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal issues affecting the insurance industry.
- Knowledge on market research, industry reports, company profiling and pitch-book production
- Knowledge of data analysis from databases such as Factiva, LexisNexis, Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc.
- Ability to scan through headlines, and select relevant feeds, in an efficient manner
- Ability to write concise, logical, and grammatically correct reports
- Knowledge with scraping web content using open-source or commercial tools and ability to learn any new web tools
- Ability to deep dive to understand the source of new emerging risks and monitor the progression of such risks.
- Basic level of expertise with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- basic Idea on using data visualization tools to identify trends, patterns, and outliers within large data sets would be a value add
- Well-rounded, hungry to learn, and a quick learner
- Flexible in approach and able to work well with tight deadlines
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Applicants with a B.S., B. Tech, B.Sc., M. Tech, or M.Sc. degree will be considered. Applicant with business and/or technical degrees are preferred.
- Freshers with exceptional communication skills and educational background of English literature, Journalism, Economics are well preferred.
- Undertake industry or subject-specific research as required.
- Provide reports on the progression, scope, and impact of an emerging risk.
- Support the team on ad-hoc projects to generate material to distribute to Senior Management related to emerging risks.
- Investigate and collect new sources from regulatory bodies, government institutions, news and science aggregators, legal databases, etc.
- Prepare and publish internal newsletters on a regular basis.
- Perform multiple scans of all the RSS feeds, and prepare a shortlist of relevant regulatory announcements, news articles, court cases, and scientific studies that may be of interest to the CRO and the product boards.
- Perform quality check (including editing, formatting, and providing source).
- Knowledge of Python and understanding text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc.), statistics and classification algorithms would be a value add
How To Apply For Chubb Recruitment News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Chubb Recruitment News 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here