Cisco Fresher Hiring 2022 | Cisco Fresher Hiring for Risk Analyst (New Grad) in Bangalore location.B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Cisco
Role: Risk Analyst (New Grad)
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Cisco Fresher Hiring 2022
- Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
- Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes / structures.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail
- Willing to speak up, share opinion, and engage in healthy discourse
- Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback
- Passionate about technology and compliance
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Familiar with audit processes and methodologies (COSO)
- Relevant certifications: CIA, CPA, or CISA
- Strong Communication skills, able to work cross functionally and roll up details to working teams as well as executive for executive readouts.
How To Apply For Cisco Fresher Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Cisco Fresher Hiring 2022
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Top MNC Companies For Freshers
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here