Cisco Recruitment Notification 2023 | Cisco fresher hiring for the Software Engineer– Internal Applications position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and 2021/2022 Batch candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Cisco
Role: Software Engineer– Internal Applications
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Cisco Recruitment Notification 2023
- Problem solving instincts / abilities
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
- Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
How To Apply For Cisco Recruitment Notification 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Cisco Recruitment Notification 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here