Cognizant GenC Elevate Fresher Hiring 2023 | Cognizant GenC Elevate Fresher Hiring in Programmer Analyst Trainee in Across India location.B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Across India
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Cognizant GenC Elevate Fresher Hiring 2023
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
- (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
Mandatory documents for registration:
- The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
- Resume attached with passport size photograph
- College ID card
- All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets
Documents for the interview:
- Students should carry a soft copy of the following documents during the online interview:
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with a high-resolution passport size photograph. Please note that the photograph should be clicked in a light background and both the ears of the candidates must be visible
- College ID card
- Profile information
- Candidates are required to select the technical assessment during registration to apply for the GenC Elevate category of hiring
- Candidates are required to select the aptitude test during registration to apply for GenC category of hiring
- Name of the student and DOB should exactly match with 10th mark sheet
- Ensure student registration is done with accuracy as the same will be considered as final and no changes will be encouraged later. Incase any discrepancy is found in the name, scores uploaded & educational documents given, the profile will be disqualified
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years
- All communications to students and TPOs will be predominantly through Superset platform and students can confirm their status in the platform
Important: If selected, candidate will join as a fresher as no prior work experience will be considered
How To Apply For Cognizant GenC Elevate Fresher Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here