Cognizant GenC hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee 2023 | Cognizant GenC fresher hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee in Across India location.2023 Batch candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Across India
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Cognizant GenC hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee 2023
GenC – Generation Cognizant (Entry level)
- Cognizant believes in hiring passionate individuals who have the zeal to excel and go beyond boundaries to make a difference with their digital competence.
- Our hiring process recognizes how the candidates come with varied exposure to IT.
- We offer them options based on their interest and IT prowess.
- The hiring channels are spread across 3 different routes: GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro. All roles require students to go through either an aptitude or technical assessments, communication assessments along with technical / SME interviews.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
- (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
Important: If selected, candidate will join as a fresher as no prior work experience will be considered.
How To Apply For Cognizant GenC hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here