Cognizant Hiring Associate Project 2023 | Cognizant Hiring fresher Associate Project position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Role: Associate Project
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Cognizant Hiring Associate Project 2023
- Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
- Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Bachelors Degree, Diploma
- Understanding of eGRC tools.
- Understand functional and non functional GRC automation requirements.
- Raise queries and seek clarification.
- A+, N+, Tool certifications
- Install and configure GRC Automation products.
- Configuring out of the box solutions.
- Customization of GRC platform.
- Develop high quality code for customization.
- Troubleshoot support issues and provide fixes/workaround.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / GRC Specialist periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the developed modules.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
How To Apply For Cognizant Hiring Associate Project 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Cognizant Hiring Associate Project 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE