DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023 | DTCC fresher hiring for IT Analyst position in Chennai/Hybrid location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/MCA and 2021/2022/2023 Batch candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: DTCC
Role: IT Analyst
Batch: 2021/2022/2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023
- Participate in the analysis of project requirements
- Develop, test, and implement code for existing or new business applications and/or computer systems
- Assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects, creating technical specifications, process flows, unit test cases
- Partner with our Application Support members to provide expertise on troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Ensure that applications conform to quality assurance and rigorous test standards
- Infrastructure related tasks, including but not limited to – development of infrastructure code & on premise or cloud native infrastructure configurations (i.e. servers, databases & networking)
- Gain end to end understanding of the development process, while learning the value of DTCC and its role in the post-trade infrastructure
- Model and show the spirit of innovation and drive the creative culture of DTCC
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums and graduating no later than May 2023: Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, MIS or Business & Technology Management or any other equivalent specialization
- Candidates should have interest in and basic understanding of programming languages and various infrastructure platforms.
- Experience demonstrating
- strong interpersonal skills
- the use of collaboration skills to achieve shared goals
- strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- attention to detail, flexibility, inquisitiveness, and a passion for broad learning
- Self-starter able to independently organize their work and effectively communicate uncertainties
- Candidates should be willing to work from DTCC Chennai Office in a Hybrid work arrangement model
- Candidates must have minimum of a 60% upon graduation
- Candidate should be willing to attend an online written test and interview process and if selected have to undergo hands on training program for 12 months
Here is what you can expect as an EDGE Analyst:
- Week-long orientation
- Opportunity to meet and network with DTCC’s leaders
- Comprehensive learning track
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Designated mentor and peer advisor
- Participation in employee resource groups
- A sense of community
How To Apply For DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here