Flex Recruitment Notification 2023 | Flex fresher(0-2) hiring for Associate Software Engineer position in Chennai location. B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSC/M.E/M.Tech candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Flex Recruitment Notification 2023
- To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a/an Associate Software Engineer – IT located in Chennai.
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well with other members of the team and with non-technical end-users Self-directed, organized, and motivated.
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Exhibit Enthusiasm in learning new technologies.
- 0-2 year of experience in SQL development.
- ETL – SSIS/Informatica Tools.
- Report – MSTR/SSRS/BO Tools.
- Data Visualization – Tableau/ThoughtSpot
- Data Virtualization – Denodo
- Database – Oracle/SQL/Snowflake/Teradata.
- Should be strong in SQL & PL/SQL, Database and Reporting tools.
How To Apply For Flex Recruitment Notification 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Flex Recruitment Notification 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.