GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 | GE Digital Hiring For Software Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA and 2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: GE Digital
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Strong hands-on experience of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and .Net coding principles
- Strong hands-on experience of developing and designing web based applications using .net, C#, .net core, SQL.
- Strong hands-on experience in developing web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.) using .net technologies, ASP.net core WebAPI.
- Experience with building/developing Microservice architecture using .net technologies.
- Experience with writing unit test, integration test, UI automation.
- Knowledge of with CI/CD Pipeline.
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies for AWS/Azure is a big plus.
How To Apply For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here