Google Career 2023 | Google fresher hiring for the position Technical Solutions Engineer,Platform,Google Cloud in Pune(Work From Home) location. B.E/B.Tech and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible to apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Google
Role: Technical Solutions Engineer,Platform,Google Cloud
Location: Pune(Work From Home)
Batch: 2022 Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Google Career 2023
- This role will be remote until October 2022 or when the Google office in Pune opens, (whichever is earlier).
- After this, you will be required to work from the Google Pune office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Experience with cloud based serverless, storage, and developer tools technologies.
- Experience with web or mobile app development (e.g., iOS or Android).
- Experience with SQL database administration, Google App Engine, open source software communities, cloud networking solutions, or distributed computing technology.
- Knowledge of core data structures and concepts (e.g., indexes, SSTable, transactions, MVCC and distributed consensus), along with experience in troubleshooting database performance issues, database schema design, and SQL query profiling.
- Basic System/Network Administrator level knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems (e.g., Kernel, Shell, file systems and client-server protocols).
- Manage the customer’s issue through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and Customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Work as part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
How To Apply For Google Career 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Google Career 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Top MNC Companies For Freshers
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here