HP inc Off Campus Drive 2023 | HP inc fresher hiring for the Technical Support Representative position in Bangalore (Remote) location. Any Graduate and 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: HP inc
Role: Technical Support Representative
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021 Batch
Job Type: Work From Home
HP inc Off Campus Drive 2023
About the Company:
- Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities.
- This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
- HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in India.
- 2018 – 2021 batch
- Any graduate eligible (BCom, BBA, BCA, BBM, BTech etc.)
- Good academic record
- Must have cleared all semesters.
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound customer phone calls, emails, chats, and orders
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Hardware/ Networking/OS related queries over the phone
- Ability to provide solutions to customers that may involve selling the customer a product or service to fix the issue
- Should demonstrate good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving Hardware & Software issues
- High level demonstration of Interpersonal & communication skills, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Must be open to work in night shift
- Must be open to relocate to Bangalore( Whitefield/Electronic city)
- CTC Offered :- ₹ 3.4L (Fixed) + ₹ 1.5L Variable Allowances (Performance + shift+ Sales Incentive) + ₹ 4L Insurance
How To Apply For HP inc Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For HP inc Off Campus Drive 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here