HP Off Campus Drive 2022 | HP is hiring B.Tech/BCom/BBA/BCA/BBM candidates for the Technical Support Representative. 2018,2019,2020,2021 Batch candidates. Apply Link Given Below.
Company Name: HP
Role: Technical Support Representative
Batch: 2018,2019,2020,2021 Batch
No. of positions : 60+
Salary: Rs 4.90 LPA
HP Off Campus Drive 2022
- 2018,2019,2020,2021 Batch
- Any graduate eligible (BCom, BBA, BCA, BBM, BTech etc.)
- Good academic record
- Must have cleared all semesters.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English (Spoken and Written) and Hindi (Spoken Only)
- Basic computer hardware knowledge
- Having an A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE Technical certifications would be an added advantage
- Must possess the zeal to demonstrate Customer First culture in every interaction
- Must have good typing skills
- Should have excellent Customer Relationship Management skills, Email/Chat Etiquettes, and good time management skills
- Must be open to working in rotational shifts
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound customer phone calls, emails, chats, and orders
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Hardware/ Networking/OS related queries over the phone
- Ability to provide solutions to customers that may involve selling the customer a product or service to fix the issue
- Should demonstrate good analytical/logical approach on troubleshooting for resolving Hardware & Software issues
- High level demonstration of Interpersonal & communication skills, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
How To Apply For HP Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For HP Off Campus Drive 2022
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here