IBM Job Opportunity 2023 | IBM Hiring Freshers for Analyst Risk and Compliance position in Across India location. Any Graduate and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Analyst Risk and Compliance
Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Job Opportunity 2023
- As Analyst Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for Know Your Customer (KYC) client requirements relating to a range of products and services. You will be driving great customer outcomes and internal control by validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant. You should be flexible to work in shifts.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
How To Apply For IBM Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For IBM Job Opportunity 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.