ICICI Bank Fresher Hiring 2023 | ICICI Bank Fresher Hiring for Probationary Officers’ Programme position in Across India location. Any Graduate candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: ICICI Bank
Role: Probationary Officers’ Programme
Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
ICICI Bank Fresher Hiring 2023
- ICICI Bank Manipal Probationary Officers’ Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services.
- The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship management in banking.
- It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities.
- The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve sales, servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned.
- Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
Get a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking for Sales and Relationship Management: Be a part of one year course with 4 months of classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy Bengaluru campus, 2 months of internship at ICICI Bank Branch & 6 months of on-the-job training.
- Opportunity to join ICICI Bank: Get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in sales and relationship manager role at Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade on successful completion of the programme.
- Innovative Pedagogy: Numerous real-life case studies and hands-on training, to balance knowledge acumen and practical learning.
- Tech-Driven Learning: Through state of the art infrastructure like branch stimulator & processing centre, learning experience is enriched and practiced at the highest standards.
- Join the Elite Group: This program has successfully produced 28,500+ bankers who proudly serve the banking needs of the country.
- Term I – 4 months
- Commence with classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA), Bengaluru, one of the finest educational institutes in India.
- Term II – 2 months
- Start your Internship at ICICI Bank Branch, where you will get to experience working in a professional environment.
- Term III – 6 months
- You experience on-the-job training at ICICI Bank, where we will help you grow as a professional.
- Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks
- Up to 27 years of age
- Freshers can also apply
How To Apply For ICICI Bank Fresher Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For ICICI Bank Fresher Hiring 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.