Infosys And TCS Offering Internship | TCS and Infosys offering internship for the any graduate candidates or any degree candidates. required details are given below.
Infosys And TCS Offering Internship For Any Degree
Qualification: Any Degree, Any Post Degree, PhD
Batch: 2013 to 2027 Batch (Any)
Infosys Internship 2023
- Each student works directly with a mentor and his team through the internship. Projects are offered in trending areas such as
- AI, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Business Case Development, Business Planning, Consulting, and Go-to-market Strategy, to name a few.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Should have good communication skills.
Step 1: Information Seminar / Career Fairs
Step 2: Apply to InStep
Step 3: Resume is Evaluated
Step 4: Telephonic Interview
Step 5: Shortlisted candidate
Apply For Infosys Internship 2023
TCS Internship 2023
About TCS Internship:
- Tata Consultancy Services hosts some of the brightest graduate, post-graduate,
- and doctoral students from academic institutions around the world as research interns in its Innovation Labs.
- The students, who work in an industrial R&D environment, get access to industry-scale problems and data.
- They also get a chance to interact with some of the world’s best researchers.
- The internships can vary from six to eight weeks (short internships) or 16 to 18 weeks (long internships), with an option of tailoring the duration in certain cases.
- TCS is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or BTech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science.
- Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behavior may also apply.
- If you have a consistent, shining academic record, coupled with a passion for R&D, come join us.
What is the role of an intern?
- To conduct research in an industrial R&D environment and solve industry-scale problems under the supervision of senior researchers.
Creation of R&D-related assets
- Define research problems and design solutions for them
- Develop prototype solutions by applying industry-scale data
- Publish research papers in top-tier conference and journals
- Perform literature survey and identify opportunities and challenges
- Execute proofs of concept
- Contribute to development of tools and products
Learning and Development
- Learn about emerging trends and technologies in industrial research
- Define the challenges involved in applied research
- Articulate research problems and systematically design solutions
Apply For TCS Internship 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here