KPIT And Hitachi Vantara, Kyndryl Inviting Freshers and engineering candidates are eligible for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA candidates from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 batch. candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2022.
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
KPIT And Hitachi Vantara, Kyndryl Inviting Freshers
- Different domains
- Autonomous Driving
- Connected Vehicles, Mobility
- Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Artificial Intelligence applications for Mobility
- Analyze requirements given by the clients.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts → mathematical model.
- Programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models
- Verification and Validation
- Hardware-in-the-loop testing
- Optimization and porting of code onto micro-processors and micro-controllers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Graduation Passing out Year – 2022
- 10th, 12th, B.Tech or Diploma (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology; Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Comp Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
Apply For KPIT: Click Here
- As an Associate, you’ll be placed within a 3000+ team who work across 30 countries in our Global Delivery Network.
- From IoT to Enterprise Applications, you’ll work with cutting-edge technologies in a truly collaborative environment, to build a scalable delivery capability of consulting-led, industrial digital solutions
- You’ll be individually mentored and work on challenging projects from month one, as well as receiving tailored, structure training and development.
- You’ll have full exposure to working with all levels of experienced professionals throughout the organisation – as well as ongoing support both from the leadership team and your fellow Associates.
- You’ll be part of a group of hard-working, highly driven professionals who are all committed to doing great work across the world.
- From day 1 you will be working on live technology projects in streams like Development, Support and Sustenance, Process and Delivery Quality in technology areas like- Enterprise Applications, Digital Modernization, and Digital Insights.
hat you’ll bring:
- You’ll be a pro-active go-getter, with the ability to adapt, think critically and deliver innovative solutions every step of the way.
- You’ll also need a passion for technology, with a results-orientated mindset, plus:
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (70% Min)
- Strong domain knowledge and experience
- A talent for coding and programming
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A flexible, proactive approach
- The ability to work as part of a tea
- We are committed to the development of New College Graduates and aim to provide a fair and open process.
Apply For Hitachi Vantara: Click Here
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
Apply For Kyndryl: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here