Luxoft Recruitment Notiofication 2023 | Luxoft fresher hiring for Junior QA Engineer in Bangalore location.B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Luxoft
Role: Junior QA Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Luxoft Recruitment Notiofication 2023
- Top quality training to kick-start your career
- Your own personal development plan
- Competitive compensation package]
- Mentoring from a subject matter expert
- Open access to senior management and directors
- Opportunity to make an impact in one of Implementation or Transformation journey of major financial institutions across regions
- BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/MCA /M Sc- CS/IT/EC streams. Candidate should not have any arrears
- Qualifying percentage to be 70% and above (across 11th, 12th & college)
- Candidates with exposure to any programming languages are preferred
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills – Oral & written
- Ability to think logically and write algorithms/programs
Nice to have
- Exposure to frameworks such as Spring, Struts
- Exposure & understanding of J2EE
- Experience in building REST API’s
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, and JAVA
- Understanding of OOPS concept, collections, Generic & multi-threading
- Understanding of markup languages such as XML or JSON
- You will be a QA Engineer responsible for development and supporting related work requests.
- The role will require an understanding basic banking operation and skills.
- You will work closely with the existing Luxoft delivery team and face off to the business & client technology functions.
How To Apply For Luxoft Recruitment Notiofication 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Luxoft Recruitment Notiofication 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here