MediaMath Recruitment Notification 2022 | MediaMath fresher(0-3) hiring for Software Engineer in Bangalore(Remote) location. B.S Degree candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: MediaMath
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
MediaMath Recruitment Notification 2022
- We are searching for a talented Software Engineer to join our Audience Segmentation and Onboarding team.
- We ingest, process, and store 500,000 user events per second, and provide real-time querying over these datasets.
- We deploy our microservices continuously to the Cloud with a focus on quality and stability.
- Our group is dedicated to the craft of engineering and a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- We are looking for open-minded individuals who take pride in delivering innovative solutions at scale while also embracing ambiguity.
- Ability to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability.
- Ability to work in a team and individually with good initiative.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to understand specifications and transform them into high-quality code.
- Not afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Some familiarity or understanding of microservices architecture, Cloud infrastructure, and CI/CD
- Interest in quality; takes the time to unit test and automate testing
- An understanding of Agile software development methodologies
- Active interest in new technology and emerging engineering practices
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tackle issues and work through ambiguous situations
- Can communicate in various settings; one-on-one, small, and large groups, with peers and senior management
- The desire to be organized, highly responsive and committed to quality
- 0-3+ years of software engineering experience
- BS degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field
- Own development tasks assigned to you, showcasing ability to quickly switch between projects. Write quality code, follow instructions and guidance.
- Excited to learn as much as possible, striking the right balance between “give it a try” and “asks for help.” Easily trained; learn on the job from more experienced developers. Ask questions, seek to really understand. Be receptive to feedback and reflect on how you can improve every day.
- Able to maintain or refactor current code.
- Able to reliably follow instructions and work with due care and attention, taking responsibility for delivery and quality of work.
- Have strong attention to detail and flexibility for quickly switching between projects as required.
- Have good time management skills and a strong work ethic.
How To Apply For MediaMath Recruitment Notification 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For MediaMath Recruitment Notification 2022
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here