Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023 | Mercedes Benz Fresher(0-1) Hiring for Software Integration Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Mercedes Benz
Role: Software Integration Engineer
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India (a subsidiary of Mercedes Benz AG) is looking for young and enthusiastic professionals with experience in the area of Autosar Software Integration (Classic & Adaptive) for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
- Masters or Bachelors in Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Embedded Software development
- Configure the various Basic Software modules/stack based on system requirements.
- Implement the Complex Drivers and custom layers to meet the AD HW platform requirements.
- Integrate the stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and ensure the functionality.
- Validate the functionality of AD Functions
How To Apply For Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.