Microland Career 2023 | Microland Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineering Trainee position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Microland
Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Microland Career 2023
- Dealing with incoming issues in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email
- Taking ownership of customer issues and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team procedures
- Conducting full and through diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution
- Ensuring all faults are progressed & cleared within SLA 20 escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate
- Managing faults through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping the customer informed of progress
- Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customers satisfaction
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time fault resolution
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues
- Manage a number of scheduled tasks for customers, designed to ensure that the customers systems remain operational
How To Apply For Microland Career 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Microland Career 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.