Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Molex fresher hiring for Intern position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and 2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Molex
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023
- Molex CMS product team is seeking an intern for Embedded software development for our new and existing Media Module and Wireless Charger products.
- We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery.
- A Software Development Intern with strong focus on high quality software implementation, test, and debug of both wired and wireless power delivery solutions.
- Someone who works well in a team by ensuring that project tasks on time with highest quality.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Embedded Software Engineering
- Good understanding in Microcontroller/microprocessor, Hardware design and Schematics
- Basic knowledge on EMC/EMI
- Sound understanding on electronics product development cycle
- Good knowledge and understanding on Embedded software development and process
- Expertise in embedded C (Good to have C++, CAPL, Python)
- Good knowledge and understanding on communication protocols like CAN, I2C, SPI, UART
- Good knowledge and understanding on embedded software architecture and design
- Fundamentals in AUTOSAR Classic and/or AUTOSAR Adaptive software projects
- Know How in working with integrated development environments, debugger, configuration management and build environments
- Fundamentals in Real Time OS and Software design
- Fundamentals in automotive SPICE
- Know How of electronics and reliable handling of schematics, oscilloscope and multimeter
- Experience in build environments – makefile, cmake is an advantage
- Team spirit and passion to deal with complex problems, open minded
- structured, independent work in a development-oriented team of engineers
- Understand and create System Requirements, Derive Software requirements, Design & Development of firmware, Software & System testing for Wireless charger product lines used in charging mobile phones inside the car
- Embedded Realtime software development in C, (C++),OOP, scripting languages like CAPL, Python, Robot Framework
- Hard- and software based issue analysis and fixes
- Integration, adaption and testing of software modules on automotive systems
- Adhere to ASPIE and product development processes
How To Apply For Molex Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Molex Off Campus Drive 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here