Moodys Recruitment Notification 2023 | Moodys fresher hiring for Associate in Bangalore location.M.Com/M.Sc/MBA/MA candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Moodys
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Moodys Recruitment Notification 2023
- The Associate contributes to the success of the Research and Ratings Support team, by providing a range of data and analytic services that contribute to the overall credit analysis functions performed by the MIS analytic teams.
- This internal facing role is part of the team that works directly with rating and research support analysts, prepares data and various discrete pieces of analytical work such as spreading, data gathering and analysis for credit ratings, research analytical market outreach and presentations, under the guidance of the RRS and R&R teams.
- This role provides opportunities to take additional responsibilities at key interval.
- Candidates will require solid accounting background with strong focus in financial analysis.
- They will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work effectively in a team environment with matrix reporting.
- The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong organizational skills, demonstrate attention to detail, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- Minimum graduate/ degree. Preferably a post graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- Relevant work experience in credit, financial research & analysis.
- Good Accounting background.
- Demonstrates knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Prepare a variety of discrete credit process inputs, perform preliminary analyses to identify trends in data, and apply reasoning to the completed work product.
- Perform financial statement analysis using accounting and finance principles to read and understand financial statements and other disclosures related to debt issuers’ performance.
- Apply Moody’s relevant methodology standards and requirements to financial data and make appropriate adjustments.
- Create a variety of standard initial work package items that serve as starting point to the ratings and research process including data, spreadsheets, charts, and tables:
- Update financial spreadsheets, charts and tables:
- Identify trends in data and apply reasoning to work being completed
- Initiate/escalate deeper reviews when necessary
- Prepare presentation materials for outreach activities.
- Provide support for RRS and R&R in monitoring / surveillance of Moody’s rated issuers.
- Support monitoring of analyst credit portfolios through news and industry source tracking and highlight key issues requiring further analysis.
- Understand the application of accounting concepts on a particular entity.
- Create documentation and provide guidance to support analysts and outsourcers.
- Review, adjust and publish data to external market participants.
- Support the credit administration process and perform other routine administrative and ad hoc tasks, as directed by RRS & R&R Teams.
- The position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
How To Apply For Moodys Recruitment Notification 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Moodys Recruitment Notification 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here