National Instruments Hiring 2023 | National Instruments Hiring fresher for Application Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and 2021/2022 Batch candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: National Instruments
Role: Application Engineer
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate degree
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
National Instruments Hiring 2023
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability, and limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary RF and Embedded products to design an integrated solution
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in
- support of large sales opportunities
- Quick sales assistance / consulting, Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis)
- Opportunity consulting and proposal of system architectures and configurations
- Collaboration and Reuse with peers and other stakeholders regionally and globally
- Document and publish relevant project information to enable reuse
- Create, document, and present reusable content (code libraries, demo applications,
- Plan and execute advanced and customized internal and external trainings (e.g. new
- product training for alliance partners, this does not include standard NI training classes)
- Collaboration with marketing and sales departments in order to replicate successes
- Provide product, competition, and market feedback to product marketing, BU and R&D
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willingness and Motivation to work closely with a business setting, facing customers.
- Prepared to travel within the ASEAN and APAC region.
- Excellent communication skills. (English)
- Confident appearance and excellent presentation skills.
- NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand Certifications
- Basic understanding of NI products and platforms.
- Interned with a product /engineering company preferably Multinational.
How To Apply For National Instruments Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For National Instruments Hiring 2023
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here