Renault Nissan Hybrid Pooled Campus Interview 2023 | Renault Nissan fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position in Salem (Tamilnadu) location. B.E/B.Tech and 2023 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Renault Nissan
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Salem (Tamilnadu)
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Renault Nissan Hybrid Pooled Campus Interview 2023
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- B.E/B.TECH (CSE, EIE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile,Automotive, Chemical, Metallurgical, Production,Manufacturing)
- Only for 2023 Passing out batch
- Min CGPA-7.0 or> 70%; no outstanding arrears.
- Salary First Year-4.25 LPA
- Second Year-4.75 LPA
- Round 1- Online assessment (Virtual)
- Round 2 – Technical Interview (KIOT)
- Round 3 – HR interview (Campus Face to Face)(KIOT)
How To Apply For Renault Nissan Hybrid Pooled Campus Interview 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Renault Nissan Hybrid Pooled Campus Interview 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.