Revature Mega Hiring 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch | Revature fresher hiring for Entry Level Software Engineers in Across India location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Revature
Role: Entry Level Software Engineers
Location: Across India
Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Revature Mega 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
- Revature is the leading and fastest growing employer of emerging technology talents.
- We are looking for entry level software engineers to work in Java Full Stack development, Big Data and other emerging technologies.
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT / Circuital background (B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech / MCA / MSc)
- 2019 passed out to 2022 batch
- Min 60% in PG / UG degree without arrears
- Min 60% in 10th and 12th board exams
- Good communication skills
What We Offer?
- 4 to 6 Lakh CTC per annum
- Opportunity to work in product development/service integrations
- Internship / Revature Readiness Program
- Stipend during internship – Rs. 5000/- per month
How Do We Hire?
- Online assessment (logical, reasoning, algorithmic, technical and coding questions)
- One-on-one technical screening
- HR Discussion
How To Apply For Revature Mega 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Revature Mega 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Top MNC Companies For Freshers
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here