SAP Recruitment 2023 | SAP hiring fresher(0-3) for Associate DevOps Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: SAP
Role: Associate DevOps Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
SAP Recruitment 2023
- As part of this, you will contribute in particularly complex and high-impact incident resolution and problem root cause analysis of the HEC’s Microsoft Azure platform, closely collaborating with Microsoft and other service delivery teams.
- The environment will be provided so that you can develop into a leader and technical expert on Microsoft Azure Platform in SAP, continuously investing into broadening and deepening organization’s knowledge of the platform and related technologies, actively driving development of the SAP’s Microsoft Azure Platform Community of Practice.
- Fundamental knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Platform capabilities and operations is an advantage
- Fundamental understanding of modern operations engineering principles is an advantage
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer science or and equivalent
- Looking for 0- 3 years experience
- English fluency
How To Apply For SAP Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For SAP Recruitment 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.