TCS NQT 2018–2024 Batch | TCS NQT Hiring fresher for position in Across India location. 2018–2024 Batches candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: TCS
Role: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Location: Across India
Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023/2024 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
TCS NQT 2018–2024 Batch
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience
- Passed out students from 2018-2024 batches, who are looking for jobs
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
How To Apply For TCS NQT 2018–2024 Batch?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For TCS NQT 2018–2024 Batch
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here