TCS NQT October Month Exam For 2018 to 2024 Batch | TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain specific skills, industry knowledge or work values.
Company Name: TCS
Qualification: Any Degree, Diploma, Engg
Batch: 2018 to 2024 Batch
Last Date: 24th September 2022
Test Date: 9th October 2022
TCS NQT October Month Exam For 2018 to 2024 Batch
- Test Date: 9th October, 2022 onwards
- Apply before: 24th September, 2022 (For October Exam)
Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
Step 2: Get your NQT Score
Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website
Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability
TCS NQT – Your Gateway to Thousands of Top Jobs:
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain specific skills, industry knowledge or work values.
- The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centres.
- Your NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test. You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT Score, on our website and respective Corporates’ websites.
Who can Apply:
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree
- Passed out students from 2018-2024 batches, who are looking for jobs
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score.
- The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles.
- The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter.
- Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
What is NQT (Cognitive Skills)?
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
What is Industry NQT?
- Industry structure – domains/sub-domains
- Operative language, processes and practices
- Regulatory environment
- Specific business and technological trends
- Competitive landscape
How do I apply for TCS NQT?
- Click on the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button on the TCS NQT – Variants section.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number, mode of assessment and other details.
- In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on “Click to Pay/Activate Code”. The Hall Ticket will be issued only on the successful purchase of the exam.
- In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the “Activate Now” button. Once you click on the “Close” button, you will be automatically redirected to “My Dashboard”.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- The assessment will be conducted in two modes online Remote Proctored Assessment and In-Centre Assessment.
- Online Remote Proctored Assessment, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
- In-Centre Assessment, you will receive the Hall Ticket on your email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
- Repeat the process from step 4 for the purchase of every new TCS NQT Variant.
Who can apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year
Candidates who have passed out in the year 2010-2027, with a degree and specialisation
Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Age limit – minimum 17 years and maximum 30 years
Apply For TCS NQT
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here