Zebra Technologies Hiring Fresher 2023 | Zebra Technologies Hiring Fresher Software QA Engineer in Pune(Remote Work–Hybrid) location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Zebra Technologies
Role: Software QA Engineer
Location: Pune(Remote Work–Hybrid)
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Zebra Technologies Hiring Fresher 2023
- As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer on the Antuit.ai, part of Zebra Technologies, product organization team, you will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals managing the end to end quality of AI powered SaaS solutions providing consumer product and retail insights.
- Bachelors in Engineering or in Science , or other related fields
- Fresh graduate or 1+ years of experience working in both manual testing and test automation.
- Be able to develop and refine the scope and “done” criteria for user stories along with the product owner and the agile team and execute test cases to ensure their completion
- Experience working in Agile development environment utilizing TDD, BDD approach and agile testing methodologies
- Experience with tools such as DevOps, JIRA, Zephyr or any other defect & test management tools
- Experience with defect documentation, defect workflow from initiation to closure
- Experience with UI testing of cloud based applications and cross browser issues
- Experience with database testing, understands database concepts & proficient in writing SQL queries with JOINS
- Experience running and troubleshooting Automation scripts in Cypress, Selenium, JMeter, Postman
- Be able to utilize performance and monitoring tools such as Azure insights, Splunk, Browser Developer tools
- Be able to analyze reports and responses to identify possible defects and performance bottlenecks
- Knowledge of native cloud technology stacks and software testing trends
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Strongteam work and collaboration skills along with a growth mindset
- Assist in refining user story’s acceptance criteria, review technical design documents and translate the same to test requirements
- Contribute to test planning activities, including developing documentation and estimating testing needs
- Design test approach, test scenarios, create and execute test cases, and record test results in a test management system
- Identify and source or create test data and maintain test environments
- Create defects with detailed and concise steps and assist team members with defect reproduction, severity and impact assessment
- Participate and actively contribute in all the agile ceremonies and improve the agile process
- Identifies feature for test automation, develops and executes test scripts for UI and APIs testing
- Collaborate closely with other team members
How To Apply For Zebra Technologies Hiring Fresher 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Zebra Technologies Hiring Fresher 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.