Airtel Job Opportunity 2023 | Airtel Fresher Hiring for Regulatory Support position in Gurgaon location. B.E/B.Tech and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Airtel
Role: Regulatory Support
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Airtel Job Opportunity 2023
About Bharti Airtel
- Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa.
- Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
- In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
- In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015.
- To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
- Regulatory Support Role
- Education: B.Tech in Electronic and Communication.
- Females candidates preferred
- Total openings: 3
How To Apply For Airtel Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Airtel Job Opportunity 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.