AON Recruitment News 2023 | AON Hiring Freshers for Administrator position in Bangalore location. Any Graduate candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: AON
Qualification: Any Graduates
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
AON Recruitment News 2023
- Accurately processing transactions and queries by following standard procedures correctly and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Following client/member specific requirements to meet client needs.
- Applying the processes and procedures of the team in daily work.
- Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets).
- Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation.
- Active participation in trainings and also supporting team in smooth transition of work.
- Contributing to the team, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues).
- Maintaining required levels of technical knowledge and behavioral standards, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Building strong relationships within team and onshore stakeholders.
- Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate communication channel and language.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
- Graduate (B.Com / BA) preferred.
- Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality.
- Good understanding of Word and Excel.
- Flexible as per the business requirements
- Active listening skills
- Collaborative approach
How To Apply For AON Recruitment News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For AON Recruitment News 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.