Aptiv Job Opportunity 2023 | Aptiv Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Aptiv
Role: Graduate Engineer
Batch: 2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Aptiv Job Opportunity 2023
You will be working together on the development of In-Vehicle / Automotive products across ADAS / Body Control / Gateways / User Experience domains. In particular, you will be responsible for one or more of these activities:
- Analyzing customer requirements, Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code
- Responsible for developing code in C/C++ –> Responsible for software development (C/C++/Mscript/Simulink/Python)
- Responsible for software verification and validation (through automated Scripts and Vector toolchains, HIL, SIL)
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internally reported issues
- Helping in s/w integration activity – Supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) Pipeline
- Responsible for Software module testing (functional, Unit / integration testing)
- Good Team player and should follow agile development methodologies as part of SW development life cycle.
- Regular interaction with other competencies-systems, Independent testing validation team, Project Management team
- Adherence to defined process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- 2022 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech (CS / IT / ECE / EE / Telecom / Mechanical related branches)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic track record (60% throughout)
Candidates who are available to join Aptiv at their Bangalore office need only apply.
BE / B.Tech – ₹ 6.5 Lakhs
ME / M.Tech – ₹ 7.5 Lakhs
How To Apply For Aptiv Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Aptiv Job Opportunity 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!