Bentley Job Recruitment 2023 | Bentley Fresher Hiring Associate Software Quality Analyst position in Pune location. B.E/B.Tech/MS candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Bentley
Role: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Bentley Job Recruitment 2023
- Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Associate Software Quality Analyst (Test Automation), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Quality. This is a full-time role expected to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
How To Apply For Bentley Job Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Bentley Job Recruitment 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here