Brainnest Vacancy 2023 | Brainnest Fresher Hiring for Junior/Intern Network Engineer position in Work From Home location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Brainnest
Role: Junior/Intern Network Engineer
Location: Work From Home
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Brainnest Vacancy 2023
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop network engineering skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/dispute situations
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Collaborate with the third-level engineering services team to resolve technical issues
- Build strong working relationships with peers and collaborate with engineers, managers and related departments
- Write and update solution articles to share technical knowledge internally and externally
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrade
- Lead multiple cases and prioritize tasks based on customer and business needs
- Follow standards-based processes (as defined in our quality management system)
- Continue own professional development by participating in ongoing training on our products and related technologies
How To Apply For Brainnest Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Brainnest Vacancy 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.