Capgemini Job Opportunity 2023 | Capgemini is hiring multiple roles any gradute and any degree candidates can apply for this capgemini off campus drive. Last date 31 October 2022.
Company Name: Capgemini
Role: Multiple Roles
Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Degree/Any Graduate (BBA/ MBA & PGDM)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Capgemini Job Opportunity 2023
You will be primarily working on the below domain/filed: –
- Pursuit Management – Which includes Bid Management, Proposal content management, Knowledge management and creatives
- Sector/MU Intelligence – Work closely with Sales and account teams to provide Sales Intelligence
- Pricing – Works on the pricing and commercial aspects on the bids and opportunities
Role: Bid Management
- Take complete ownership of driving the bid, throughout different stages of RFP starting from Deal Evaluation, Story Boarding, solution articulation, proposal summary & writing, till the final submission to the customer.
- Manage virtual bid teams at remote locations and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, and finance, commercial, legal and delivery and bid budget
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer. Prepare Proposal Strategy and assist in making updates, clarifications and additions to the proposal.
- Set up document structure, repositories etc. Administration of proposal documents.
- Drive proposal process to increase win rate, improved commercial terms and proactive risk mitigation.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Produce the required MI to key stakeholders as per the requirements and frequency. Proactively provide analysis and trends which will help the process of bid management.
Role: Document Specialist
- Work closely with Bid management and Proposal author for document management of RFIs / RFPs
- Work with marketing team to understand design brief and produce collaterals
- Produce brochures, infographics, posters & newsletters based on organisational branding guidelines
- Innovate and explore new ideas to exhibit client presentation
- Create and apply WORD & PPT templates, format and aesthetically Improvise documents / presentations.
Role – Market Unit Analyst
- Advise Account teams in GTM, pro-active bids/RFXs and showcase sector capabilities and offerings
- Identify potential Cross Sales/Up Sales opportunities within existing Account for growth
- Create proactive pitch for new logos on priority portfolio propositions
- Participate in business analysis, fit-gap studies and business process mapping
- Create and publish thought leaderships, PoVs at regular frequency for Account and MU Team
- Communicating the business benefits to larger audience thereby demonstrating strong stakeholder management
- Sound understanding IT operations and Emerging technologies like Blockchain, AI
Role: Proposal Management
Location – Mumbai
- Collaborate with Capgemini sales leadership, bid managers and solution strategists to develop proposals and presentations that lead to winning new business
- Manage for pursuit-specific deliverables such as responses to RFIs/RFPs, proposals and client presentations
- Play an active role as a member of the Proposal Management Team.
Role: Sales Support Consultant – Sales operations
Location – Pune (Preferred),Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Capgemini sales leadership for conducting and facilitating Opportunity Assessment Reviews (OAR’s)
- Continuous monitoring, extending and closing codes based on approved budgets
- Coordinate all aspects of document management for deliverables such as OAR’s and reports
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are kept up to date at all times as reporting requirements evolve
- Proactively enhance reports and add value to them so as to meet/exceed the expectations of report users and at the same time keeping the reports user friendly
Role: Pricing & Commercial
- Responsible for Pricing of deals through RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s & Proactive Bids
- Formulation of complete pricing commercial framework, providing business case insights, customization of pricing model from customer perspective viz Resource based, Outcome based, Output based, Gain share etc
- Need to coordinate with various teams for getting final and optimize inputs. Validation of inputs received for price calculation and analysis of cost items to be factored in price to cover every cost aspect.
- Finalizing terms and conditions from commercial standpoint for deal to be priced
- Evaluate deals involving complex structuring including onshore, offshore, landed, nearshore resource
- Reviewing the MSA and BID documents and highlighting the key issues from financial perspective.
- Preparing pricing approval deck for Marketing unit, CFO and CEO approval.
How To Apply For Capgemini Job Opportunity 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Capgemini Job Opportunity 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.