Clarivate Vacancy 2023 | Clarivate Hiring 1-2 Year Experience for (Associate) ETL Analyst position in Hyderabad location. B.com/B.Sc/BBA/BA/BCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Clarivate
Role: (Associate) ETL Analyst
Experience: 1-2 Year
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Clarivate Vacancy 2023
- Work with the content operations team for the WOS product
- Format and review content sent by Publishers to prepare content for curation
- Curate bibliographic information such as title, subtitle, ISBN, publisher information, etc from books and journals
- Follow prescribed editorial policies and procedures to capture this bibliographic information
- Deliver process KPI’s of volumes, quality & proficiency on a daily/weekly basis
- Actively contribute to continuous process improvement
- Support key initiatives of the process such as UAT, provide deployment feedback, etc.
- Basic knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, web browsing etc.
- Any UG graduate (B.com, B.Sc., BBA, BA, or BCA)
- Freshers / 1-2 years of experience
How To Apply For Clarivate Vacancy 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Clarivate Vacancy 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.