Cognizant Mass Hiring 2023 | Cognizant Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst Trainee position in Across India location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS and 2020/2021/2022 batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Location: Across India
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Cognizant Mass Hiring 2023
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identify and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively address issues and mitigate points of failure
- Take ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work coherently in a team.
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / MSc (CS/IT) & MS Software Engineering (five-year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals / OCIs / PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / technology / domain, including work from office location basis business requirements
- Candidates must upload their resume with photograph embedded, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE file in PDF format, during test registration (mandatory process to appear for the test)
- Students should have soft copies of the below mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
- All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification
- Aadhar card, PAN Card , Passport (if available)
- If selected, candidate will be onboarded as a fresher and no prior work experience will be considered
- Candidates are requested to not change their Superset registered email ID at any stage, from interview process completion till onboarding
- At any point in time, if the self-profile declared by candidate during the registration process is found to be false or if the candidate is found to have indulged in any sort of malpractice at any stage of hiring till onboarding, then their candidature will become ineligible
How To Apply For Cognizant Mass Hiring 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Cognizant Mass Hiring 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!