Couchbase Careers 2023 | Couchbase Server is hiring for the post of Graduate Software Engineer. B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech candidates are eligible for this hiring drive.
Company Name: Couchbase
Role: Graduate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-2)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Couchbase Careers 2023
- (0-2)- years of experience only
- Should have completed Education: BE/ B-Tech / M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Should have an 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered.
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, and Python and You can hack in C, and C++ as well
- Do you think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi-threaded programming, and data structures are cool
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- Learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- Good communicator and an excellent team player
- Work in organizations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Work on the world’s best distributed database server infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaaS), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission-critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, SDKs, cloud, and SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance, and economy
- Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software.
How To Apply For Couchbase Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Couchbase Careers 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here