Early Career Program for Baker Huges 2023 | Baker Huges fresher(0-3) Hiring for ASPIRE – Supply Chain position in Mumbai location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Baker Huges
Role: ASPIRE – Supply Chain
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Early Career Program for Baker Huges 2023
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or equivalent from an accredited university
- Have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Have a maximum 3 years’ experience post your bachelor’s degree
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary) and able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying (India) without company sponsorship.
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for supply chain operations
- This role is due to start in January 2022 – please apply before the 31st October 2022 to be considered.
- Working on three diverse assignments in manufacturing, sourcing and materials management, logistics, quality and process improvement, HSE and services operations
- Participating in structured career development, receiving coaching and mentoring and on-the job-learning to create opportunities for career acceleration
- Attending a significant supply-chain training curriculum, including certification in LEAN Six Sigma, APICS and Supply Chain processes
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers and interacting with global business leaders
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
How To Apply For Early Career Program for Baker Huges 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Early Career Program for Baker Huges 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.