Google Job Recruitment 2023 | Google Fresher Hiring Information Technology Apprenticeship Program position in Hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Google
Role: Information Technology Apprenticeship
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Google Job Recruitment 2023
- This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Please include a one page motivation letter with your application describing why you are excited to take this opportunity in Project Management with Google.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- 6 months of experience to an IT or a related technical field (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, building computers/apps, volunteering with STEM organizations, etc.).
- Experience in customer service roles.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Interest in or experience with technology.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent communication, and organizational, and customer service skills.
- Train in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system administration, and develop further skills through experience in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management.
- Help support internal infrastructure escalating issues to appropriate teams.
- Attend required training and participate in mentoring sessions as specified.
- Help support internal employees on all of their IT needs across a variety of platforms (e.g., ChromeOS, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.).
How To Apply For Google Job Recruitment 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Google Job Recruitment 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.