Hexaware Off Campus Drive For 2023 Batch | Hexaware Hiring 2023 batch candidates from B.E/B.Tech/MCA CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE branch. the role is Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Company Name: Hexaware
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
Hexaware Off Campus Drive For 2023 Batch
Who can Apply:
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA
- ME/MTech not eligible
- Passing year: 2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE
- Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
What are we looking for:
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business
- problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement
- gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated
How To Apply For Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 For Batch?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Hexaware Off Campus Drive For 2023 Batch
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE