IBM and Siemens Fresher Off Campus Drive 2022 | IBM is hiring associate software engineer and software engineering intern for the across and bangalore location. SIemens is hiring graduate engineer trainee and Software Engineer – C++.
IBM and Siemens Fresher Off Campus Drive 2022
1: IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: IBM
Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Location: Across India
- Spark growth for our clients and your career.
- Joining IBM Services through our Associates program offers you an opportunity to work with our client teams as they help businesses adapt emerging technologies to change the way they work.
- You’ll develop relevant skills and quickly gain meaningful experience.
- Your dedicated network of experts and mentors will provide personalized career coaching and emerging technology training; while you solve clients’ most challenging problems with future-defining solutions.
- Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
- You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Apply For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
2: IBM Internship 2023
Role: Software Engineering Internship
Qualification: Engineering Student, Graduate
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design, programming languages and databases
- Exposure to Unix platforms would be a plus
- Experience in Software development using Core Java or Python, and J2EE on Unix platforms
- Experience with consuming Web Services and RESTful Web Services (like JSON, SOAP XML, etc.)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, ICP and related cloud-native development technologies is a plus
- Good communication and teaming skills
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing products for SDN technology which enables organizations to quickly manage and reconfigure network resource usage using automated provisioning and policy-based management.
- The automation and policy-based management help organizations respond to fluctuations in resource demand and traffic and ensures optimal efficiency of network resources.
- You will also be working on Telco could platform that enables automation of network operations so CSP can transform their networks and evolve to zero-touch operation, reduce OPEX and deliver faster service.
- As an IBM Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our software components are expertly designed, developed, debugged, supported, verified, and ready for integration into IBM’s best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- If you are passionate about software development and quality in addition to the opportunity to be part of a team that is developing next generation digital business automation software, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Apply For IBM Internship 2023
3: Siemens Recruitment News 2023
Role: Software Engineer – C++
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures
- Creating end-user application feedback channels
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Strong programming skills in C++, OOPS
- Professional experience in object-oriented software development with C++11/14/17
- Knowledge of-
- C++ IDE: mainly used QT Creator and visual code
- C++ frameworks
- QT version 5.10 or 5.15
- Boost 1.66 or 1.73
- Compiler Clang 8 or 10 better to have Clang 11
- Code coverage framework
- Static analysis tools
- Code review process
- Debugging Skills (gdb)
- Profiling tools (valgrind, callgrind)
- Build system: CMake
- Unit Test Framework
Apply For Siemens Recruitment News 2023
4: Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023
Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- This role is based in Bangalore.
- You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
- In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- We are looking for BE – Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Technology.
- Required to work on Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution
- Required to test Software applications.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases for the Process Automation Software products
- Responsible for writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes. Setup the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Requirements and Technical clarifications with partners.
- Implementing “end-user like” scenarios for system testing.
Apply For Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.