IBM Careers 2023 | IBM Fresher Hiring for Software Developer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Software Developer
Batch: Not Mnetioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Careers 2023
- We are looking for Frontend, Full Stack and QA/Test Automation Graduate hires with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, who are eager to learn a wide range of IBM and open-source packages with a particular bias on Automation and Process Mining technologies.
- You will be a self-starter, requiring limited supervision or guidance, with good communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize your work.
- This is a high-profile project at the core of IBM’s new strategy surrounding Automation and working with our wide range of stakeholders will be critical to ensure we meet the high standards expected.
- A solid base of programming languages is required. Languages and technologies include Go, Java, Python or other scripting languages are useful.
- Skills with Test Tools such as Jest, Cypress, Codecept
- Knowledge on building API driven interfaces
- Knowledge on API testing and API automation.
- Knowledge on test automation development using Ansible, Python.
- Experience working with GitHub as source code control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding user needs, and exploring user-centred designs
- Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
- Leveraging modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code
How To Apply For IBM Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For IBM Careers 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.