IBM Off Campus Summer Internship Program 2023 | IBM Fresher Hiring Summer Internship position in Across India location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS/Phd candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: IBM
Location: Across India
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Off Campus Summer Internship Program 2023
- IBM India Research Lab is a premier research lab not only in India but also in the Asia region. The India lab has an impressive list of achievements and innovations in AI, Hybrid Cloud and Security. Here we focus on a wide array of projects in exploratory and applied research from multiple domains like: NLP, Conversation System, Data and AI, Distributed System, Cryptography and many more. We have a vibrant and growing open source program in established communities such as Hyperledger and Kubernetes.
- We have many internships positions available and are seeking highly motivated students with a background in computer science, artificial intelligence, applied mathematics or equivalent areas. The ability to work independently with latest tools in these focus areas highly desired.
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Student should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Student must have very strong problem solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
How To Apply For IBM Off Campus Summer Internship Program 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!