Infosys October Off Campus Drive 2023 | Infosys conducting off campus drive for 2020/2021/2022 Batch. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2022.
Company Name: Infosys
Role: Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer
Location: Across India
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Last day: 14 October 2022
Salary: INR 6.25-9.5 LPA
Infosys October Off Campus Drive 2023
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mathematics and Computing
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- All percentages/GPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
More Details about Each Role:
- Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys.
- Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing.
- Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture.
- The compensation for this role is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
How To Apply For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Infosys October Off Campus Drive 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here