Infosys Virtual Experience Program For Students | Like all virtual experience program on Forage – this experience is always free for students
This program is self-paced. It takes 7-8 hours to complete this virtual experience program
Infosys Virtual Experience Program 2023
Get practical skills and experience from Infosys.
- Prepare yourself for the world of work – thousands of Foragers use these skills to win in applications and interviews
Why join this virtual experience program?
- Curious to see what it takes to be a power programmer?
- We at Infosys, a multinational information technology company, are here to demystify the career path and give you the chance to see what a future with Infosys actually looks like.
- Our program lays out the essential skills and tasks done by a programmer, teaching you the ropes and foundational skills in the career.
- You’ll work first-hand on mobile-app development while learning cross-platform development.
So what’s in it for you?
- You’ll get the chance to see if a career as a power programmer is right for you.
- You’ll complete the program all at your own pace, completely open-access.
- You’ll receive a certificate of completion from Infosys to show recruiters you have technical skills while having the opportunity to opt-in and let Infosys see your work!
- If you’re ready to put your technical skills to the test and see what your future career could be, join today.
Apply For Infosys Virtual Experience Program
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.