Ingram Micro Careers 2023 | Ingram Micro Fresher Hiring Associate Professional/Sales-IND position in Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Ingram Micro
Role: Associate Professional/Sales-IND
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Ingram Micro Careers 2023
Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers; informs customers of new product/service introductions and prices; creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
This discipline is intended to accommodate
- jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family;
- jobs that are not covered by a defined discipline within the job family.
What you bring to the role:
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team.
- Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area. Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers. Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
How To Apply For Ingram Micro Careers 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Ingram Micro Careers 2023
Bangalore: Click Here
Mumbai: Click Here
Pune: Click Here
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.