MiQ Career 2023 | MiQ Fresher Hiring for Software Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: MiQ Digital
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
MiQ Career 2023
- You will have the opportunity to develop end to end software components and systems from the ground up and have ownership of them.
- You will have the opportunity to utilize a variety of latest Web application frameworks, Big Data technologies.
- You will be part of agile teams that utilizes CI and CD pipelines to speed up the products’ time to market
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- 6+ months development experience with an Object-Oriented Language (Java/Kotlin/C++).
- Experience working on the Linux environment.
- Good understanding of multi-tier web applications, experience working on building REST APIs • Hands-on experience in developing applications using Java Enterprise platforms, using UNIX / Linux
- Experience working in cloud environments such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent grasp of one or more languages including an OO language
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented concepts, algorithm & data structures
- Strong coding skills and good in writing Sql Queries with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Good to Have Skills:
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture and product development using Java
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS
How To Apply For MiQ Career 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For MiQ Career 2023
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here