Mitsubishi Off Campus Drive 2023 | Mitsubishi Fresher Hiring for Trainee Engineer position in Ahmedabad location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MBA and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible./ Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Mitsubishi Power India Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Trainee Engineer
Batch: 2022 batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs.7LPA(Plus 1 LPA Retention Bonus)
Mitsubishi Off Campus Drive 2023
- Reporting to the Lead / Sr. Analyst – Market Intel and Strategy, this role will drive our Americas Power & Energy Market Research and Strategy development, with data-driven insights.
- The ideal candidate will complete predictive and prescriptive analysis of power & energy markets, emerging technology and trends, and competitive intelligence and provide pro-active insights/recommendations on strategic growth strategies leading our customers on their Decarbonization journey towards a Net-Zero future, and thus furthering Mitsubishi Power’s Organizational objectives.
- The candidate will be expected to work with our product/sales, service and finance teams on research and analysis of markets providing meaningful insights in a professional format, thus helping Mitsubishi Power better anticipate and deliver on customer needs, ensuring results are measured and initiatives optimized through creative yet analytical thinking.
- 2022 batch ME / MTech / MBA (Renewable Technology / Power Systems / Power Management related branches)
- Candidates need to have a BE / BTech degree (Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation related branches)
- Good academic track record
- Knowledge of the Power sectors (India, US, UK), including generation, transmission & Distribution.
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project delivery and business development support effectively
- Experience in MS Excel-based Modeling
- Understanding of Unit commitment problems or optimal Dispatch problems
- Programming Skills: Understanding linear programming/MIP problems, Knowledge of R, Python, etc is preferred
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and financial documents.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of project management software, flow charts, database software, Internet software; Spreadsheet software, PowerPoint and Word Processing software.
- Preferred: Expertise with Tableau / PowerBI.
How To Apply For Mitsubishi Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Mitsubishi Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.