Red Hat Recruitment News 2023 | Red Hat Fresher Hiring for Associate Quality Engineer position in Work From Home location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Red Hat
Role: Associate Quality Engineer
Location: Work From Home
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Work From Home
Salary: Best in Industry
Red Hat Recruitment News 2023
- Test new features and ensure fast feedback for developers
- Create and maintain testing artifacts
- Write automated test scripts, analyze test results, and identify and file bugs accordingly
- Test bugs and write bug reproducers
- Write performance tests scripts
- Good object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of HTTP communications
- Understanding of testing concepts, functional testing, API testing, regression testing, etc.
- Work experience in UI test automation and API test automation
- Keen observation and attention to detail
- Motivated with the ability to take direction and work well as part of a team
- Interest in learning new technologies; problem-solving skills
- Intermediate decision-making skills on day to day development
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
How To Apply For Red Hat Recruitment News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Red Hat Recruitment News 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.